Monday, November 25, 2013

Happy Monday: By The Numbers

Ok, so it's been a long time since I said I'd be posting a few things to "sum up" the trip. 

I've been busy and in denial just a little bit... 

I'm going to get on with them, as much for me and getting them on the record, as it is for you to have things to look at.  And here's the first of them...

As I originally started this specific post, it was just a laundry list of things with numbers associated with it.  Some of them were amusing (if I do say so myself), but overall the presentation was boring.

With that in mind, while I was wandering around San Francisco taking pictures -- doing something a bit more fun popped into my head.

And, it changed the whole thing dramatically.  Some of the original facts were thrown out, and a few that I never would've thought of if I wasn't forced to are now included.  

So yeah, it's dumb fun vs. a beach shot to make you all jealous that typically followed the "Happy Monday", but I hope you all enjoy it. (my unemployment is not nearly as interesting as my retirement was - but it does give me some free time to make infographics)

(While much of the artwork is original, some artwork has been borrowed from unknown sources who are more talented at this than me.  I've altered most of it, but am no less grateful for their efforts.  I wish I could hug you all.  Please forgive my burglary, I'm very jealous of your talents.)

2 comments:

  1. The world has 4 Parker babies across 24 countries?! You should rename it "the adventures of a modern day Genghis Khan".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice one. Just to be clear - the babies, thankfully, are not mine.

      Delete

Music From the Trip