Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving!

I've landed in Moshi for the next few days. It was a long haul and, at one point, I had to sit in a row with 9 people (where in America it normally would've maxed out at 4) where the woman on one side of me was breast-feeding her daughter and on the other a dude was asleep and drooling on me.

But when I got to Moshi, I got to have a small family Thanksgiving:

Chris, Ian

Roy, Mom, Brian, Paula

Lee and Conor

I'm so thankful to have been able to share a few minutes with them. It makes being 7000 miles away a little easier! Conor even said "I Love You"! (Not necessarily to me, but I'm claiming it.)

I'm also thankful to have such great friends that are so supportive of me and what I'm doing. To hear from you so frequently is really a blessing.

But mostly, I am thankful to be off that friggin bus!

Enjoy your Turkey. I'm super jealous!

I'm going to go find something to eat that won't even come close to my favorite meal of the year!  It'll be a tribute!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Music From the Trip