Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Regarding My Beard...


Evan left yesterday afternoon and with it the journey transitions from a boy’s trip to a trip with the ladies.  My friend Michelle arrived in Cape Town and we’ll kick around here for the next few days before heading to Thailand to meet up with our Matana, her daughters and the rest of the Churnakoses Clan.

As such, I’ve also changed up looks.  The fellas here and back home all resoundingly approved of my fierce looking beard.  My female friends, however, have mostly felt the exact opposite.  (thank you for your honest emails from all over the world…)

It had been 10+ weeks, and I could’ve gone longer, but it is nice to see my hamn dansome face again too.   

Hi Guys!

Big thanks to Evan for doing the driving.  Over 1300 clicks and we all made it in one piece.  Task #1 upon returning to the states?  Learn how to drive a stick shift for real.

Thanks for joining, Gents.  What a great adventure!

1 comment:

  1. You know I love a man with a beard, but it was a tad scruffy. I love seeing that face and now understand why you said I had to look at the pics when we talked. Nice 'stach. Cannot believe you drank only ONE glass in that first pic. xo

    ReplyDelete

Music From the Trip