Friday, August 23, 2013

Back in the US, Back in the USofA!

I made it back this evening into Boston Logan Airfield.   I've officially made it around the world, folks!

My friend Ari picked me up at the airport with a sweet welcome sign (to think I almost stopped on the other side of the security gate for a beer!  I wasn't thinking correctly about the order of operations in baggage claims): 




The early Top 10 list of things I'm looking forward to in the US:

1. Taking my shoes off at airports
2. Knowing that tips for taking the best "selfie" possible are readily available in a variety of publications. (duck face is number one, right?)
3. Paying 7 dollars for a beer
4. Fighting for overhead bin space
5. All the free amenities available in airports like luggage carts and wifi
6. Red Sox Fans
7. Round the Clock coverage of the Aaron Hernandez murder trial (though it did inspire my fantasy team name this year: Caught Red Hernandez
8. Tap Water
9. The Rollie
10. Seeing friends and getting hugs.  Love that stuff.  (And that's one you can bet on!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music From the Trip