Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Best Dinner Yet!

With all due respect to the Codfather in Cape Town (or Kloeks @ Home if you ask Jared), I had the best food I've had on this trip for the second night in a row this evening.


All prepared fresh by the Wife/Mother of the home I am staying at.  Lots of Curries (fish, vegetable and one other), Coconut Sambol, Dal, a Chick Pea dish, Papadoms and an eggplant vegetable salad.  All topped off by fresh fruit and coffee.

YUM!

Also, a note: I hope I'm not jinxing it by saying that the Auto Updates are back up and running now.  For those who don't know, I've been back on the road for the the last month or so.  

I was in India before coming to Sri Lanka and there are some posts from that time if you are so inclined to check them out.   

A big THANK YOU to my cousin Brian for helping to solve the problem!

1 comment:

  1. Looks good. Is it possible to do one of these in Vietnam? I would be willing. Since I am going way out of my comfort zone, might as well. It would be interesting to observe family life.

    ReplyDelete

Music From the Trip