Sunday, July 21, 2013

A Whale of a Time


After a couple more days of biking and driving around Puerto Madryn and Peninsula Valdes, I have headed further south in Patagonia.

I must have upset the travel gods some how, because somehow avoiding a 24 hour bus ride turned into a 27 hour adventure that involved buses, planes, cars, sitting in an empty airport (seriously I was the only person for about an hour).

Needless to say it was a whale of a time.  But, I'm here, and now it's time for a new adventure.


My friend Tony got here yesterday and we had a day just roaming around looking for Glaciers.   More pics later, but we definitely found the big one!


He's a better photographer that me, so I'm excited not only for the company, but also some pro-quality images to put on a wall I may or may not have in the future.

We're off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music From the Trip