Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Regarding My Beard Two...

The first post regarding my beard still is among the top 5 most viewed pages of all time.  Given the emails you've sent, I get the sense you're loving it again.  So, back by popular demand, a post regarding my beard. (we'll see if this one pushes its way into the top 5 as well!)

It may look like a 1000 dead wooly bear caterpillars, but it's fierceness gives it purpose in its 4 month of existence.

It is versatile, goes great with a lot of things, and is full of surprises.  For instance:

It goes great with mountains -


It is a good dancer - 


Dogs love it - 


Beer loves it -


People made of stone their respect: 


And flowers from space have chosen it to blossom from: 


I probably won't miss it much it when it is gone, but for now I'm going to enjoy it's splendor for a little while longer.

On that note, I'm off to trim him.  He's looking a little rough around the edges...

In other news, Jon and Jill have headed back to Boston.  Boo!

This was the picture I received this morning when I woke up:
"Oh boy..."

I'm not looking forward to that scenario in a few months, that's for sure. And I'm sorry you are going through it today.

But, if it is any consolation, it means the world to me that you both came down to share part of the adventure with me. Thanks for the Beer, Killers Oeuvre, Tinto, Mega Quesos, Carne, Overnight Buses, Snow, and general shenanigans.  It was a helluva adventure! (even if we did barely made it out of certain days alive.  Particularly that one with Fernet Branca...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music From the Trip