Friday, July 12, 2013

Munchkin and the Amazing Technicolor Dream Hat


I got an email from my one of my oldest friends last week saying only this:

1) I love your logo and kind of want a T-shirt. 
2) I hate your hat.

That is all. 

She really knows how to cut me deep after all this time.

Not this time though! Munchkin, I'm not sure how it could be possible for you to hate such an amazing thing.  But it's not going ANYWHERE!

Why?

Because it's an Amazing Technicolor Dream Hat!  And it's AWESOME!
(Plus, and not that it would change the decision either way, others have emailed agreeing.  For those wondering, it was purchased in the Witches Market in La Paz, Bolivia.  So, consider yourself lucky.  It could've been a dried Llama Fetus...)

In other news, I'll figure out with the Raechild what's possible for T-Shirts when I get back for all those that wish to have one...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music From the Trip