Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Built for Speed




"I have shaved my head. My flowing locks are now quite a bit shorter."  - David Ginola



So, I bet a guy I work with that if he could raise $1,000, I'd let him shave my head and donate it to charity. 

I learned two things...

1. Never bet against San Churnakoses when he's motivated...
2. That the people I worked with for 4.5+ years hated my hair, save a couple.
3. That the people I worked with for 4.5+ years are some really great and supportive people 

They raised $2,100, with some of these funds being pledged in support of my hair!

All proceeds going to Room 13, an organization I hope to hook up/volunteer with along the way. 

I'll have a lot of fond memories of my time at TBWA, but none quite like having my head shaved in front of the agency after they'd donated to make it so. 

Thanks for the support, well wishes and streamlined look, you guys!  Helluva send off!

See it happen in the video below --

Super Speed: 



Full Length:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Music From the Trip