Thursday, April 25, 2013

Happy Birthday, Conor and Ian!

Your Grandma and I cannot be there to celebrate with you in person, but we hope you're having a great second birthday.  Full of hayrides, junk food and clowns!

Most importantly, I hope you're a little less surprised by cake this year, Ian.


And that this year, Mommy and Daddy let you have some dignity and allow you eat with your shirt on, Conor.  

You're two now.  Stand up for yourself. 


For your Birthday, I was going to get you each one of these:


Then I heard his new song and said Psy is no role model for young boys.    

We wouldn't want this happening by the time your 7, after all. 

Happy Birthday, Dudes.  Can't wait to see you again, even if you usually ignore me and bang on pots and pans instead. 


1 comment:

Music From the Trip