Monday, April 22, 2013

Holy Ha Long Bay


I've wanted to come here ever since my friend Jesse told me about it my Freshman year of College.

So, even though the weather was far from perfect, I really just wanted to share with you how amazing it was.

It's impossible to describe, so I'll let the pictures do the talking:










More photos to follow and post, but these are some of the highlights.  There were some fun stories too that I'll share in the next few days... 

(NB - Given the cloud cover in our two days on the bay, the pictures just looked nicer in B&W or Neutrals - but I'll give some full color too in the follow up).   

2 comments:

  1. Loving all the pics of you and Judy. So so so special that you get to share this with your mother. You are a very good son (you are making me misty over here).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nate and Gordon - When and if you read this. May you be bearded, free, and taking care of your mother when you're all grown up! It's your job, dudes!

      HI!

      Delete

Music From the Trip