Monday, April 29, 2013

10,000 Hits on the Blog!



Thank you, folks, for sharing this journey with me.  It means a lot!

A few of the highlights of the first 10K by the numbers (provided by Blogger's analytics tool) that may only be interesting to me.  Here we go:

# of Posts: 75
Average Visitors per Month: 1,478
# of Pictures: 651
# of Words: 651,000 (just kidding, I have no idea)

Top 10 Most Viewed Pages - Some I would have figured, but I was surprised at what did, and did not, make the cut though:

Most Visited By Country:
  • United States: 82.3%
  • Germany: 2.3%
  • Italy: 1.7% - Hello to Luca and Moreno!
  • Russia: 1.5%
  • UK: 1%
  • Thailand: 1%
  • India: .9%
  • Laos: .9%
  • South Africa: .7%
  • Norway: .6% Hi, Lina!
  • South Korea: .5%

I still can’t figure out if I know the people following from Russia. Germany and South Korea though.   You seem to be enjoying it, so I’ll try to keep it up.  And if you get a second, and you do know me, drop me an email.

Thank you again.  Here's to much more to come!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Parker I follow always you.
    Follow your site is like being always on the go with you even if you are at work. It 'was a good idea to do a blog.
    I think people from Germany is Moreno.
    Has a different IP address.

    Ciao from Luca Italy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ciao Parker,
    I am the German one. I do follow your blog and especially when Luca tells me that you posted something interesting.
    So the 2.7% from Germany should be from my the office's IP since I work for a German bank.
    I even enjoyed some videos.
    Next month me and Luca are leaving to visit Greece, where you started your RTW trip.
    Thanks for great pictures.

    Moreno



    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, perfect! One mystery is solved! Hope you are both well, can you believe it has been almost 8 months since Turkey?

    ReplyDelete

Music From the Trip