Friday, April 5, 2013

Showing a Little Kid How It Is Done...

North of Luang Prabang, Laos - 

The other day a group of us took a trip to see a Cave Temple north of Luang Prabang.  

On the standard "tourist knick-knack/textile" stop, I encountered a small boy who thought he could beat me in a mouth farting contest. 

Never one to back down to a challenge, I engaged in a friendly duel with the young man. 


He tried his best over the course of our 2 round and 10 minute head-to-head, but his lack of experience really showed when going up against this wily veteran.


Despite the tough loss, he was a good sport about it all though. 


I'd like to think he learned a thing or two that day and will grow from this experience and to eventually destroy all tourists in the future.  

Watch out, world.  I may have created a monster.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Music From the Trip